Поемете отговорноста с нас, като
Human Resources Business Partner
за нашият клон в: Contern
HR Business Partner (h/f)
Part time position
we are looking for a HR Business Partner who will report to the Head of HR mateco Holding.
• Support Segment mateco Luxembourg.
• Assist and support local Managers and employees as proactive sparring partner in HR day-to-day issues.
• Coordinate personnel administration and ensure on-time processing (vacation, medical visit, sickness, personnel files, draft of work contracts, onboarding and induction plan, employee welcome kit, probationary period process, headcount reporting, preparation of salary instructions for the external payroll provider, work certificates etc.).
• Maintain good relations with public institutions and local authorities.
• In charge of recruitment vacancies at the site: posting of job adverts, sourcing of candidates, interviewing, selection and onboarding process.
• Support and enforce implementation of HR integrated processes including recruitment, development of positive employer branding, career website, training, compensation & benefits, performance management, career development framework.
• Ensure and facilitate training, including preparation of training plan and INFPC report for state subsidies.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of local HR department.
• Support change management process.
• Support HR Projects on Group level and HR Corporate.
• Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR with approx. 5 years of experience as HR Business Partner or HR Generalist.
• Advanced knowledge of Luxembourgish labor law
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Ability to cope with a various number of different tasks and topics in a dynamic growing organization, capacity to prioritize and organize work
• Enthusiastic, service oriented with a can-do attitude and team player
• Ability to work autonomously
• High level of care and confidentiality is required
• Excellent command of MS Office
• Fluent in French, German and English
If you are looking for an employer with long-term employment perspectives and a pleasant working atmosphere, then go ahead and apply online