Take responsibility with us as
BI Technical Expert (M/W)
for our branch in: Contern
- To monitor daily checks / PowerBI services / procedures / servers.
- To manage database.
- To get a performing and updated BI environment.
- To resolve issue / change requests / manage user permissions.
- To improve our Data Quality.
- To provide continual service improvement activities.
- To manage master data.
- To update technical documentation & procedures.
- To assist the business departments in the analysis and formalization of their needs.
- To plan, organize and follow deadlines / schedules.
- To design BI solutions adapted to business processes and following our procedures.
- To manage testing phase, promote to production.
- To document projects and manage communication with stakeholders.
- To train users.
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence.
- Master’s degree in computer science, business, mathematics, economics, statistics, management, accounting or in a related field.
- Fluent in English. French is a plus. Any other languages will be considered as an asset.
- Team player attitude and attention to details with strong analytical skills.
- Capacity to analyze, summarize, structure and present information in a variety of forms and formats.
- Self-starter in a small team, work independently and drive delivery focus.
- Hands-on attitude is a must.
- Fast learner, flexible and eager to learn new things.
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude.
- Good communicator.
- Motivated and voluntary.
- Microsoft Azure SQL Databases
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Data Factory
Proficiency, knowledge, experience and/or certifications in any following skills will be considered as
- Databases: Microsoft SQL.
- Data Visualization / Reporting: SSMS / SSRS / SSAS.
- Data Warehousing, Data Modeling.
- ETL / Streaming: SSIS / Apache Kafka.
- ERP : Microsoft Dynamics FO / Data Export / Microsoft Dynamics CE.
- Technical Languages: SQL, DAX, PowerShell, VBA, Java, C#, Python.
- Microsoft SharePoint.
- AVRO Framework / JSON format.
- Azure Active Directory.
- Predictive Analytics.
- Server Management.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Jira / ServiceNow / Confluence.
- Knowledge in Agile Methodologies / Scrum Framework.
- Knowledge in Project Management (PMI/Prince 2…).
- A permanent employment contract with the market leader
- So that you can become fully familiar with your area of work, we offer you full training in the use of our machines.
- We're a dynamic company with short decision-making processes, where you can make a difference.
- As well as an attractive salary, we offer specific benefits (luncheon vouchers, work clothes provided and washed, etc.).
If you're looking for an employer with long-term employment prospects and a pleasant working atmosphere, then don't hesitate any longer and apply online.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions at Jobs@mateco.lu