Take responsibility with us as
for our branch in: Contern
As an experienced Corporate Business Controller, reporting to the CFO, you will be in charge of the monthly management reporting, the group consolidation and the statutory reporting of some of the legal entities as well as other activities such as control functions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Support the preparation of the monthly management reporting process and actively contribute to continually improve the Company management reporting process.
• Carry out monthly analysis and reporting of variances versus budget and prior periods.
• Preparation of financial statements of assigned entities.
• Maintain cross-functional reports that involve the aggregation of data from different sources and departments.
• Support the annual budgeting process and the production of business plan.
• Help design financial planning models.
• Actively provide support to business transactions carried out within the Group including but not limited to financial analysis, performance reporting, Tax structuring and cash-flow analysis.
• Support continuous improvement of the Finance department.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Between 3 and 5 years of experience as a business controller.
• At first experience as Auditor would be a plus.
• Master’s degree in economics or equivalent.
• Solid financial and academic background in audit, financial analysis and financial management.
• Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS and a good knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory environment.
• Team player attitude and attention to details with strong analytical skills.
• Fluent in English. Spanish will be considered as an asset.
• Capacity to analyze, summarize, structure and present information in a variety of forms and formats.
• Self-starter in a small team, work independently and drive delivery focus.
• Hands-on attitude is a must.
• Very good knowledge of MS office, in particular Excel, knowledge of an ERP System would be an asset.
• Fast learner, flexible and eager to learn new things.
• Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to work autonomously and to travel as required.
If you are looking for an employer with long-term employment perspectives and a pleasant working atmosphere, then go ahead and apply online.