Take responsibility with us as
for our branch in: Contern
As an experienced Consolidation Manager, reporting to the CFO, you will be in charge of :
• Implement a new consolidation tool, Sigma or Dynamics or any other: analyze and come up with a proposal, implement and set up the tool in collaboration with Q-One Finance team.
• Maintain the consolidation system in the time by also adapting it following the regulations, local and lux - group consolidation following lux GAAP.
• Design the reporting process and calendar in respect of group Business Units and external audit teams.
• Ensuring Group closing and consolidation operations including the management of the reconciliation process and posting standard consolidation entries.
• Monitor Group Reporting process, challenge financial figures as received from operating companies under a consolidation perspective.
• Prepare, review and analyse inter-company account reconciliations.
• Advice, train and support the local correspondents.
• Supporting the local accounting team to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliancy with Group reporting requirements (CoA, Finance granularity, accounting rules, other finance requests). Lux GAAP consolidation for mateco group.
• Managing new rules implementation (monitoring new standards, benchmarking, analysis and suggestion on implementation options) in the consolidation.
• Coordination with external auditors and assistance in fulfilling audit requirements.
• Supporting implementation and development of accounting and/or reporting processes, policies, procedures and systems to strengthen quality framework and finance knowledge across the organization.
• Perform any other duties as required.
• Ensure the accuracy of the implementation if the consolidation tool in Dynamics 365.
• Master's degree in Finance/Accounting
• Experience of at least 5 years in consolidation of financial statements.
• Solid knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP, IFRS will be an asset.
• Consolidation reporting experience required including international subsidiaries, multi-currency, multiple legal entities.
• International accounting or Big 4 audit company background is considered as an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to guide and propose solutions.
• Good analytical skills.
• Proactive and team player.
• Strong organisation skills and meticulous.
• Very good knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Fluent in French and in English.
If you are looking for an employer with long-term employment perspectives and a pleasant working atmosphere, then go ahead and apply online