Take responsibility with us as
IT Tribe Lead
for our branch in: Kortrijk
We are looking for an IT Tribe Lead for the operational management of the delivery teams (squads) at mateco BE.
The IT Tribe Lead is end-responsible for the operational management of the delivery teams (squads) under his/her supervision. He/she constantly aims for optimal performance, processes and results in the tribe in order to fulfil the goals set by the business. He/she will report directly to the CIO.
- Lead all activities of the delivery teams in their tribe to ensure that innovative IT solutions aredelivered in aqualitative, efficient and timely way.
- Take all necessary actions in terms of communication, collaboration and knowledge-sharing between individuals, teams and departments in order to establish a culture of growth and continuous improvement.
- Actively support and coach delivery leads in order to help them establish an optimal performance and well-being of each individual in a team, with the support of an HR-representative.
- Develop and maintain a competence improvement plan to ensure the growth of competencies in thedelivery organisation and on an individual level.
- Develop a resourcing plan on short, mid and long term in order to match the demand for all team resources needed.
- Continuously stay up-to-date regarding evolutions and developments related to technology and (people)management to keep improving as a manager and member of the Q.one program and IT organisation.
- Desired education level:master IT or equivalent by experience
- High profiency in English
- General knowledge of software engineering principles
- Experience with a big IT ERP system (SAP, Dynamics, Oracle…)
- Desired years of experience: minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Management skills and experience (people management, change management, staffing,budget, etc.)
You want to take your career to the next level?
With us you can reach all heights - your better way up!
If you are looking for an employer with long-term future prospects in a growing company with a modern corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere, we look forward to receiving your application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.