Asume la responsabilidad con nosotros como
Business Controller Q.One
Para nuestra oficina en: Munsbach
As an experienced Financial Controller, reporting to the Vice-President Finance, you will be in charge of the monthly management reporting and the statutory reporting of our IT project, Q One, as well as other activities such as control functions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the preparation of the monthly management reporting process and actively contribute to continually improve the Company management reporting process.
- Carry out monthly analysis and reporting of variances versus budget and prior periods.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Support the annual budgeting process and the production of business plan.
- Do benchmarking and analyses at group level and with the competitors.
- Help design financial planning models.
- To provide quarterly review for Q One.
- Support continuous improvement of the Finance department.
- Perform any other duties as assigned more at group level once the controlling on the IT Q. One project is in place
- At least 3 years of experience as a business controller.
- Master’s degree in economics or equivalent
- Solid financial and academic background in audit, financial analysis and financial management.
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS and a good knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of Belgium GAAP will be an asset
- Team player attitude and attention to details with strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English. Any other languages will be considered as an asset.
- Capacity to analyze, summarize, structure and present information in a variety of forms and formats.
- Self-starter in a small team, work independently and drive delivery focus.
- Hands-on attitude is a must.
- Very good knowledge of MS office, in particular Excel, knowledge of an ERP System would be an asset.
- Fast learner, flexible and eager to learn new things.
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You want to take your career to the next level?
With us you can reach all heights - your better way up!
If you are looking for an employer with long-term future prospects in a growing company with a modern corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere, we look forward to receiving your application documents at email@example.com