Asume la responsabilidad con nosotros como
Para nuestra oficina en: Munsbach
As an experienced Change Manager, reporting to the Head of HR mateco Holding, you will be in charge of leading change management and coordinating change activities and resources in a coherent and effective manner. This role is critical in driving adoption of new solutions, processes and culture into the organization.
- Drive change management at the organisational level and coordinate change management activities
- Lead and coach internal change management community in order to increase change management maturity and expertise throughout the organization
- Develop and implement efficient change management processes
- Preparation of forecasts and evaluation of the actual impact of changes
- Support and guidance for company culture change (implement employee survey etc.)
- Cooperation with respective project teams and further managers involved in the organizational change
- Identification of potential risks for resistance as well as development of plans to intervene
- Evaluating and ensuring the readiness for change
- Create a harmonized strategy to boost adoption of change projects
- Make sure Change Management resources are affected at the right place and that change is delivered at the right tempo
- Be the ‘guardian’ of the Change Management methodology and owner of the Change Management budget
- Make sure that change impact assessments are conducted on a systematic and appropriate way
- Support and manage the necessary communication activities related to the changes
- Define metrics and implement change dashboards to monitor progress
- Act as Performance Manager with regards to HR Processes Transformation
- Master’s degree in business/economics, management or other related fields
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Experience in project management at international level
- Ability to identify problems at an early stage and to solve them effectively
- Ability to convince / influence people from different levels of the organization
- You have a strong background in Change Management with a formal change management qualification such as PROSCI / Change First
- You are able to handle multiple and complex projects with a solution-oriented spirit and methodology.
- You have very good written and oral communication and decision-making skills
- You are able to build effective relationships and to cooperate with people at all levels;
- You understand the nature and the dynamic of big projects
- You are highly organized
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- You are fluent (reading, writing, speaking) in English. Any other language would be considered as advantage.
You want to take your career to the next level?
With us you can reach all heights - your better way up!
If you are looking for an employer with long-term future prospects in a growing company with a modern corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere, we look forward to receiving your application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org