Asume la responsabilidad con nosotros como
Para nuestra oficina en: Munsbach
As an experienced Compliance Manager, reporting to the Vice-President Finance, you will be in charge of ensuring that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will also provide advice on compliance.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and business practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Oversee licensing requirements and regulatory obligations
- Ensure compliance of the operating entities with applicable regulations
- Ensure that all affected entities have made the necessary data protection notifications
- Prepare compliance reports and follow-up on outstanding action points
- Be the contact person for all GDPR related topics ( for Luxembourg ) in collaboration with Personal Data Protection Officer.
- Promote a culture of compliance and risk awareness
- Undertake projects such as those projects addressing new regulatory initiatives
- Monitor suspicious transactions and provide reporting and escalations as required
- Identify potential sanctions
- Consider the political exposure of potential clients and act appropriately
- Perform compliance monitoring tests
- Master degree in Economics or Finance
- 7-10 years experience in Compliance.
- Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an advantage (French and German in particular)
- First experience in group compliance framework
- Great understanding of Luxembourg regulations and legal requirements
- You are autonomous, rigorous and have no fear of new challenges
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent relationship skills
- Familiar with risk management
- Ability to prioritize and plan a challenging workload
- Self-starter in a small team, work independently and drive delivery focus.
- Fast learner, flexible and eager to learn new things.
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude.
You want to take your career to the next level?
With us you can reach all heights - your better way up!
If you are looking for an employer with long-term future prospects in a growing company with a modern corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere, we look forward to receiving your application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org