Asume la responsabilidad con nosotros como
Finance Product Owner
Para nuestra oficina en: Munsbach
As an experienced Finance Product Owner, reporting to the Vice-President Finance, you will be in charge of collaborating with Group Finance, BI and IT Teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimize IT finance related costs, improve internal and external reporting and analyze the finance requirements while implementing / updating Finance system of the Group.
- Document and understand data needs of finance system requirements, which may include procure to pay, fixed assets, revenue recognition, cash and financial closing.
- Assist and train finance and accounting team members on how to use the new finance module which includes providing guidance to the team on existing tools, as well as assist them with researching issues.
- Report, write, and document finance procedures related to the finance system.
- Analyse and facilitate the implementation if new Finance module.
- Assist team members in solving problems relating to their tasks, which may relate to system implementation and production.
- Review, maintain, and suggest modifications as appropriate to the current procedures and processes related to the finance system Dynamics 365.
- Execute other projects and duties that may be assigned.
- Close in collaboration with BI Team and Group controlling to develop group reporting and It Team in Belgium.
- Implementation of finance module in subsidiaries.
- Master Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 2-3 years experience in accounting system and general accounting, controlling experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of LUX GAAP.
- Experience in the implementation of a finance system as Dynamics 365.
- Able to prioritize, multitask as well as work independently.
- Able to maintain quality of work and at the same time meet multiple deadlines as required.
- Teamwork with multicultural countries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong communicator coupled with the ability to maintain open communication with customers, internal employees and managers as needed.
- Skillset required is a combination of financial accounting with a strong passion for data science & analytics and process automation.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Capacity to solve problems, identify options, and propose a reasoned solution.
- Dynamic and flexible to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of financial concepts such as budgets, cash flow (CF), return on investment (ROI), operating return on assets (OROA), shareholder value added (SVA), as well as accounting rules.
- Ability to travel when required.
You want to take your career to the next level?
With us you can reach all heights - your better way up!
If you are looking for an employer with long-term future prospects in a growing company with a modern corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere, we look forward to receiving your application documents at email@example.com