Asume la responsabilidad con nosotros como
Para nuestra oficina en: Munsbach
As an experienced Consolidation Officer, reporting to the Vice president Finance, you will be in charge of
- Design the reporting process and calendar in respect of group Business Units and external audit teams;
- Ensuring Group closing and consolidation operations including the management of the reconciliation process and posting standard consolidation entries
- Monitor Group Reporting process, challenge financial figures as received from operating companies under a consolidation perspective.
- Prepare, review and analyse inter-company account reconciliations;
- Advice, train and support the local correspondents;
- Supporting the local accounting team to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliancy with Group reporting requirements (CoA, Finance granularity, accounting rules, other finance requests). Lux GAAP consolidation for mateco group.
- Managing new rules implementation (monitoring new standards, benchmarking, analysis and suggestion on implementation options) in the consolidation.
- Coordination with external auditors and assistance in fulfilling audit requirements
- Supporting implementation and development of accounting and/or reporting processes, policies, procedures and systems to strengthen quality framework and finance knowledge across the organization.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Ensure the accuracy of the implementation if the consolidation tool in Dynamics 365.
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Experience of at least 5 years in consolidation of financial statements.
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP, IFRS will be an asset.
- Consolidation reporting experience required including international subsidiaries, multi-currency, multiple legal entities.
- International accounting or Big 4 audit company background is considered as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to guide and propose solutions.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proactive and team player.
- Strong organisation skills and meticulous.
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Fluent in French and in English.
You want to take your career to the next level?
With us you can reach all heights - your better way up!
If you are looking for an employer with long-term future prospects in a growing company with a modern corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere, we look forward to receiving your application documents at email@example.com