Business Intelligence Developer
munkakörben a Munsbach telephelyünkre
As an experienced BI Developer, reporting to the BI Manager, you will be in charge of transforming data into insights that drive business value. Through use of data analytics, data visualization and data modeling techniques and technologies, you will identify trends that can help other departments, managers and executives make business decisions to modernize and improve processes in the organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist the business departments in the analysis and formalization of their needs.
- Deliver monthly reports including: monthly rental performance and management KPIs and management reporting.
- Ensure that key reporting and dashboards are provided in a timely and accurate basis.
- Design solutions adapted to business processes
- Build and launch new data models that provide intuitive analysis to customers
- Model the datawarehouses and datamarts dedicated to specific functions, present the results through visualizations and digital dashboards.
- Adjust existing reports, set up new reports
- Update data management and documentation
- Display detailed functional specification files, participate in user training programs and support them with new tools and new reports
- Assure an active watch role on the evolution of the BI ecosystem of the market in the broad sense, propose the improvement of the business process, contribute to the appropriation of the BI solution by the business directions.
- Perform any other duties as required
- Master’s degree in computer science, business, mathematics, economics, statistics, management, accounting or in a related field
- At least 3 years of experience as BI Developer
- Team player attitude and attention to details with strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English. Any other languages will be considered as an asset.
- Capacity to analyze, summarize, structure and present information in a variety of forms and formats.
- Self-starter in a small team, work independently and drive delivery focus.
- Hands-on attitude is a must.
- Fast learner, flexible and eager to learn new things.
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude.
IT & Other Skills
Proficiency, knowledge, experience and/or certifications in any following skills will be considered as assets :
- Data Visualization / Reporting : Microsoft Power BI / SSRS / SSAS
- Data Warehousing, Data Modeling
- ETL / Streaming : Azure Data Factory / SSIS/Pentaho / Apache Kafka
- Databases : Microsoft Azure SQL Databases or Microsoft SQL Server
- Data Lakes : Azure Databricks / Azure Data Lake
- ERP : Microsoft Dynamics
- Technical Languages : SQL, DAX, PowerShell, VBA, Java, C#, Python
- Predictive Analytics
- Server Management
- ITIL Foundation
You want to take your career to the next level?
With us you can reach all heights - your better way up!
If you are looking for an employer with long-term future prospects in a growing company with a modern corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere, we look forward to receiving your application documents at email@example.com